Maple Grove Resort Rules
· No fish cleaning on the property.
· Only registered guests are allowed to spend the night.
· Unattended minors are not permitted. A responsible adult over the age of 21 years old must supervise minors throughout the rental period.
· One set of towels and linens are provided with each rental cabin for the duration of the stay.
· Pets are NOT allowed.
· Guests agree to use the property at their own risk and to secure their personal property.
· Maple Grove Resort is not responsible for any injuries or for any lost or stolen items.
· Guests agree to keep the property and furnishings in good condition. Cleats and corkers are not allowed inside. Damages or breakages will be billed at replacement rates on the credit card used to make the reservation.
· Smoking or vaping indoors is prohibited. Anyone smoking or vaping indoors is subject to a cleaning surcharge of $300.
· Property roads are to be kept clear and vehicles may only be parked in allocated parking spaces. The property speed limit is 5 MPH. Parking for boats, trailers, and snowmobiles must be arranged at the time the reservation is made. Guests may not operate vehicles on the path to the Salmon River. Motorized off-road vehicles, dirt bikes, and ATVs may not be operated anywhere on the property.
· Each cabin has a fire ring provided as an amenity. Because NY firewood regulations prohibit bringing untreated firewood into the state, firewood is available for purchase at the resort.
· Maple Grove Sport and Angler Resort offers private access to the Salmon River, all New York state fishing and hunting regulations must be followed.
· Maple Grove Resort utilizes Nest Products for Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detection. For the safety of all guests a smoke alarm warning or alarm will be broadcast to all cabins.
· No cash or check transactions will be accepted.
· Any refunds will be issued by check.
· Quiet hours are 10PM to 8AM.